The editors of The Ebedi Review are seeking submissions for the third edition of the review.
Ebedi Review is an in-house magazine of the Ebedi International Writers Residency, Iseyin Nigeria. It features articles on the residency and its environs from fellows of the Residency. In addition, it accepts and publishes short stories, photos and poems from writers across the world.
Ebedi Review was first published in 2014 and launched at Ibadan. The second edition of the review appeared in 2016 and featured works from writers like Jumoke Verisimo, Ayobami Adebayo, Wale Okediran, Amatesiro Dore, Barbara Oketta, Nakisanze Sagawa, Chioma Iwunze-Ibiam, Mariam Sule, Khalid Imam and Nana Aisha Salaudeen among others.
For those who want to submit to the review the details are:
- Submissions open from 4th to 30th September 2017. The review is expected to hit the shelves by the end of October 2017
- Submissions are NOT restricted to fellows of the Ebedi Residency.
- Submissions are welcomed from writers living anywhere in the world.
- Short fiction submissions must NOT be more than 1000 words long. Only one piece of poetry work per writer is acceptable. Articles, book reviews and essays shall not be more than 1500 words long.
- All entries must be in the following format: Times New Roman, 12 point font and double spaced.
- Fiction/essays/reviews are to be emailed to the fiction editor, [email protected]
- Poetry submissions are to be emailed to the poetry editor, [email protected]
- All submissions must be sent as an attachment.
- Submissions are to be saved with; title of work, category and name of the writer. Example: Satans & Shaitans – Fiction – Obinna Udenwe or Indefinite Cravings – Poetry – Paul Liam.
- Email Subject should read: Ebedi Review Submission/Category/Name of the Work.
Good luck people.